Song of The Earth
Make sure to click "Select a date..."
St. Ignatius is located in the heart of Baltimore's historic Mount Vernon Cultural District, just two blocks east of the iconic Washington Monument and 10 blocks north of Harborplace
St. Ignatius is just two right turns off the JFX's Guilford Avenue exit or a straight shot up Calvert Street from the Inner Harbor.
On-street parking is available and the Baltimore Sun Parking Garage, located at 601 North Calvert Street, is diagonally across from the church at Monument & Calvert.
If you are parking in the Baltimore Sun Garage, you can pay via credit card at the pay station in the garage lobby or at the in-lane pay station as you exit. If you have a pre-paid voucher, proceed directly to your vehicle and feed the in-lane machine with your original ticket followed by the pre-paid voucher. We are unable to validate parking tickets.
Take a free ride on the Charm City Circulator. The Purple Route makes stops at Centre Street and Madison Street, one and two blocks away from St. Ignatius.
Visit the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website to plan your trip by bus, Light Rail, or Metro Subway.
- The Light Rail stop closest to St. Ignatius is in the 500 Block of Centre Street.
- The Metro Subway stop closest to St. Ignatius is at Shot Tower.
- Local Bus Service routes 3, 11, 19, 27, 61, and 64 all have stops within walking distance of St. Ignatius.
- Express Bus numbers 3, 120, and 15 make stops within walking distance of St. Ignatius.
- Commuter Bus numbers 320, 410, 411, and 420 make stops within walking distance of St. Ignatius
Visit this image for an immersive 360º spherical image of Saint Ignatius Church.