Symphony Number One returns for another year of seasoned classics alongside stunning new music by emerging composers around the globe! This concert will feature Stravinsky's Soldier's Tale, Dan Deacon's "When I Was Done Dying," and the music of many other composers from across Baltimore and across the globe.
- Andrew Ezell, Trumpet
- Jordan Randall Smith, Conductor
- Mateen Milan, Bassoon
- Matt Stiens, Percussion
- Michael Raymond Rittling, Bass
- Sarah Manley, Trombone
- Scott Johnson Jr., Clarinet
- Trista Wong, Violin
- Stravinsky, Suite from L'Histoire du soldat (The Soldier's Tale)
- Ben Goldberg, Cornerstone
- Dan Deacon, "When I was done dying"
- Martina Lynch, "Dear Media"
- Drew Rieger, Valse Musette - "The Irony of Success"
Tickets not displaying properly? Click here.
Take an immersive sneak peak inside The Upper Room! Open in Facebook for a full, spherical 360º view.