Symphony Number One returns for another year of seasoned classics alongside stunning new music by emerging composers around the globe! This concert will feature Stravinsky's Soldier's Tale, Dan Deacon's "When I Was Done Dying," and the music of many other composers from across Baltimore and across the globe.
- Andrew Ezell, Trumpet
- Jordan Randall Smith, Conductor
- Mateen Milan, Bassoon
- Matt Stiens, Percussion
- Michael Raymond Rittling, Bass
- Sarah Manley, Trombone
- Scott Johnson Jr., Clarinet
- Trista Wong, Violin
- Stravinsky, Suite from L'Histoire du soldat (The Soldier's Tale)
- Ben Goldberg, Cornerstone
- Sara Corry, Short Circuit
- Ben Buchanan, Concertoish for Toy Piano and Friends
Tickets not displaying properly? Click here.